Confession out of the gate: I hate looking up a recipe online only to have to scroll through a 10 mile dissertation before I get to the actual recipe. So I’m going to keep it short and sweet. In my determination to get healthier and improve my diet, I’ve found myself going towards salmon a lot when I’m wanting to cook something up pretty quick. I’ve played around and tried a number of recipes and methods of cooking and spices, but this Grilled Southwest Salmon recipe from Fit Men Cook, while simple, is by far my favorite right now!
As if a recipe couldn’t be any simpler:
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 1lb wild-caught salmon (cut into 4 fillets)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- sea salt & pepper
- Set your grill or oven to 350F.
- Rub the fillets in the seasoning and ensure they are completely covered.
- Place the fillets on the grill (or on a baking sheet) and cook for about 15 minutes, or until desired readiness.
Be sure to head on over to Fit Men Cook for the nutritional information and more goodness!